Some Images of Sherwood Forest

                                                                                     
Albie is a regular contributor to this blog and is lucky enough to live near legendary Sherwood Forest. He regularly cycles along the paths of that beautiful woodland and often sends in stunning pictures and information Here are two links to his popular Youtube pages, ‘Albie in the Woods’ and ‘Albie on Tour. ’




Here are just a few of his recent snaps, including a carpet of bluebells amongst the ancient trees and two experimental panoramic shots (3 shots stitched together), which gives the viewer a  feeling of actually being on the forest path. I am sure you will agree that these are fantastic images and certainly make me want to visit Sherwood very soon.



Here is a link to a lot more images and history of Sherwood Forest.

6 comments:

Clement Glen said...

"Some Images of Sherwood Forest"

Special thanks to Albie

Sherwood Forest

Sarah said...

Great and beautiful pictures, Clement. I hope to make it across the pond and see its beauty myself, someday.

Clement Glen said...

I am sure you will thouroughly enjoy your visit! There is so much to see and do around Nottinghamshire. Please let us know when you decide to make your trip.

Avalon said...

I am always excited over Sherwood pics:)

Albie said...

Hopefully I will be taking more pictures in the near future. And of course I will be sending them to Clement and putting vid clips on YouTube.

What I am really waiting for is one of those foggy mornings where the mist hangs low around the trees. A few years back one October, we had a laser light show in the evenings around the Major Oak. On the night I went the mist was swirling through the trees. now that was really magical.....

Sarah said...

Hi Clement,

Oh, I most certainly will! I can't wait to make the trip.